I dont like the guy at all....if it wasnt for his wife, he prolly wouldnt donate a penny
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hutchinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like there aren't any celebs/rich people we've not mentioned...to just kinda throw this one out...Bill Gates...he has way too much money that I should have. </div></div>
agreed.....but i still cant hate the guy
yes hes a dorky looking loser.......but i respect the guy
he should be motivation......if some geeky looking fool like him can make billions......the rest of us should be able to cash in too
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I dont like the guy at all....if it wasnt for his wife, he prolly wouldnt donate a penny
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont like the guy at all....if it wasnt for his wife, he prolly wouldnt donate a penny </div></div>
so what??
its his money
if he doesnt want to donate it......what says he has to?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
its called having billions and billions of dollars that you can only do so much with....there is such thing as having too much money if youre bill gates
so what??
there is still nothing that says just because you have billions of dollars that you have to donate it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I never said he had to, just implying its the right thing to do
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I never said he had to, just implying its the right thing to do </div></div>
the right thing to do??
according to who??
thats a matter of personal opinion
the right thing to do......is whatever you feel is the right thing to do.......because its your money
if you choose to hold onto it and never spend or donate a dime of it......thats your call
who are you to say what is right and wrong when it comes to other peoples money??
what makes you say its the "right thing to do"
how much money have you donated to various organizations in the past 12 months?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I'd hook up with Britney and straighten that chick out...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Rosie O'Donnell
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd hook up with Britney and straighten that chick out... </div></div>
If I hooked up with her it would just be to sell the tape. I honestly dont know what to think about her. I think she just doenst kow how to act. She has been molded coached and fabricated her whole life.
Oh yeh at least 90 % of the judges on the judge shows get on my nerves deeply. Probly 100 % of them Actually.
GO VOLS
Bookmarks